04/10/2019 to 06/10/2019 All Day
Dingle, County Kerry
The Dingle Food Festival is firmly on the calendar as the biggest food festival in Kerry and one of the best known in the country.
Dingle Food Festival 2019 planning is well under way and the programme of events is taking shape.
The festival lasts from Friday to Sunday and the town is thronged with visitors from all over Ireland and abroad as well as local people who want to experience the great fare on offer.
Over the weekend there will be:
- The Taste Trail
- Cookery demonstrations, Workshops & Tasting Menus
- Féile Bia Cycle.
- Whiskey, wine & gin tastings and mastercalss
- Blas na hÉireann The Irish Food Awards
- Wine & Cheese Masterclass
- Farmer’s forum
- The Great Dingle Bake Off
- Street entertainment, including live music
- Maperath Mobile Farm, located in Dingle Town Park.
- Children’s events including: Falconry, Face Painting, Dingle Bumper Ballz, The Brickx Club, Food 4 Fun and lots more.
- Art Exhibitions
- Jewellery Masterclass
- Herb Growing
The Taste Trail at Dingle Food Festival 2019
The Taste Trail is one of the events which attracts lots of visitors. This is where pubs, cafes, restaurants, art galleries and shops participate in providing tasting portions to customers who purchase them with €2 tickets. Books of tickets can be bought at various locations. There are about 80 businesses participating so there will be a huge variety of tastes to choose from.
There are lots of fun events for both children and adults. Never a dull moment!
Please note that accommodation is usually fully booked out during that weekend. If you intend staying overnight we advise ‘Book Now’
This is a great weekend for all Foodies. Don’t miss it!
For a more detailed view of all the events go to https://www.dinglefood.com/events-overview/