05/10/2018 to 07/10/2018
Dingle, County Kerry
The Dingle Food Festival is the biggest food festival in Kerry and onr of the most popular in the country. Dingle Food Festival 2018 is shaping up to be as good as ever and a big programme of events has been lined up. It lasts from Friday to Sunday and the town is thronged with visitors from all over Ireland and abroad as well as local people who want to experience the great fare on offer.
Over the weekend there will be:
- cookery demonstrations
- whiskey, wine & gin tastings
- the Blas na hÉireann The Irish Food Awards,
- craft beer & cider trail,
- farmer’s forum
- street entertainment, including live music
- Maperath Mobile Farm, located in Dingle Town Park.
- children events including: Where’s Dory? Workshop, Kingdom Falconry, Dingle Bumper Ballz, The Brickx Club and lots more.
The Taste Trail at Dingle Food Festival 2018
The Taste Trail is one of the events which attracts lots of visitors. This is where pubs, cafes, restaurants, art galleries and shops participate in providing tasting portions to customers who purchase them with €2 tickets. Books of tickets can be bought at various locations. There are about 70 businesses participating so there will be a huge variety of tastes to choose from.
There are lots of fun events for both children and adults. Never a dull moment!
Please note that accommodation is usually fully booked out during that weekend. If you intend staying overnight we advise ‘Book Now’
This is a great weekend for all Foodies. Don’t miss it!
See full details at http://www.dinglefood.com/