Coill an Róis B&B Ballydavid is located near the Wild Atlantic inn the Gaeltacht area of West Kerry.
This large Bed and Breakfast in Ballydavid is highly rated by visitors on Booking dot com who gave it a 9.7/10 (Exceptional) in reviews.
Its high rating has been borne out by the fact that Coill an Róis was named in the top 10 in Ireland in B&B Ireland’s ‘B&B of the Year Award 2019’.
There are great views of Mount Brandon from this B&B and it is near all the wonderful historic sites in the area including Gallarus Oratory, Kilmalkedar Church, Dún Beag Fort, Reask Monastic Site, Dún an Óir and many more.
Free onsite parking and free Wifi throughout the house.
Rooms at Coill an Róis B&B Ballydavid
- All rooms are ensuite, with power showers, toiletries and hair dryer
- Complimentary WiFi and flat screen tv in all room.
- All rooms are non smoking
- Iron and ironing board available on request
- Tea/Coffee available on request
- Jacuzzi bath available
There are Double rooms and Twin rooms available at this Bed and Breakfast.
Jimmy Bruic is the chef here and he goes to great lengths to provide the best choice of breakfasts for guests,
Full Irish, American and Continental breakfasts are served cuisine is offered on the breakfast menu.
Items on the menu include:
- Freshly brewed tea and coffee and a selection of fruit juices
- Dingle Farmhouse milk and cheese.
- Organic oatmeal or a choice of cold cereal
- Freshly Baked Muffins, Scones and Brown Bread.
- Homemade preserves, Marmalade and jam.
- Full Irish Breakfast, including bacon, sausage, black and white pudding and eggs
- Organic Eggs and Smoked Salmon
- American pancakes and waffles served with fruit or bacon and Maple Syrup
Special dietary requirements catered for.
Click on the images for more views of Coill an Róis Dingle accommodation: